Sore Throat Remedies
The throat of a person is one of the body parts that can easily catch infection. It is very common to have a sore throat due to allergies or infection. Before a patient should decide to visit a doctor, it would not hurt to try some sore throat remedies that were already proven effective.
It is a proven fact that sore throat remedies can bring relief. This maybe the reason why many people go for the home remedies instead of medication.
For those who want to try some sore throat remedies, here are the most common that you can easily try at home:
1. One of several sore throat remedies is apple cider vinegar. Two table spoons of this ingredient mixed with 8 ounces of water need to be taken three times a day.
2. There is a long list of sore throat remedies and cayenne pepper is included. Just gargle the solution of boiling water and cayenne pepper. You also have the option to sip it instead of gargle.
3. Rinse your mouth and gargle it with salt and water is one of the most common sore throat remedies. If done at least three times daily, it will bring relief to the throat.
4. Drink plenty of fluids like water and fruit juices. With this, the throat becomes lubricated.
5. One of the simple sore throat remedies is the avoidance of dry air. Dry air irritates the throat.
6. Another simple yet neglected sore throat remedies are sleep and taking enough rest. Since the body is not in its normal state, it needs a lot of rest to regenerate.
7. The use of herbal medicines is also some of the popular sore throat remedies. One of such is the honeysuckle flower. This is a herb that tastes sweet. It is known to cure sore throat according to Chinese medicine. Normally, honey suckle is being used to make tea.
The different sore throat remedies will not be considered proven if not tested. Since most ingredients are natural and herbal, they are considered to be safe for human consumption.